Thursday, December 23, 2010

getting ready to move away

In '88 my sister turned 18 and moved out. she is 8 yr older then me. From the age of 12 had been telling my mom what my dad was doing to her and us girls. but my mom did not seem to care. so one night my dad held us at gun point, and that was it for my sister, at 10 I would go live with her. she was my best friend, but that to would change. so my life was getting better and then my mom was leaving my dad and moving away. so off we went. right in to a home of another man, the sister 4 years older then me, her dads. well this could be good, but no. my sister i had live with move away 12 hours away. and my step dad was a drunk. once agine my moms life was all about the man taking care of her. this time my sister was not there to take care of me. but I was in a new town with a new start.

No comments:

Post a Comment